Hidden Destiny

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Updating The Amish Cook's Site

Well . . . okay, so the site itself isn't being updated. I posted the other day about The Amish Cook and shared a link. The editor of the site was kind enough to drop by and share the link to the home page. Kevin, the editor, has his blog postings on there along with many other things--so far everything I've read has been excellent---all Amish related, well balanced, and totally interesting.

http://amishcookonline.com Enjoy

God's peace ~

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger CoveredBridges44 said…

    Let me start by saying how much I love this cookbook. I am in the heart of Lancaster County, surrounded by Amish farms and I have been lucky enough to taste first hand some of the wonderful Amish foods available.

    Just yesterday, My husband and I went to Bird-In-Hand and found an Amish store/bakery on a side road and just walking in there made our mouths water!! I ended up buying a blueberry pie and a few cookbooks, and some homemade potpie squares.
    I made chicken potpie last night and used the recipe out of one of them and it was so good. My husband raved about it.

    I was blessed to receive homemade Christmas cookies from my Amish neighbor Hannah this past Christmas. What a wonderful-gut cook she is!!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy, We've had many visitors come from your site to amishcookonline.com, so I thought I'd return the favor and add you to the amishcookonline.com blogroll....I bought "When the Heart Cries" from Amazon.com this morning, I look forward to reading it and sharing my thoughts, etc with Amish Cook readers. Looks like a compelling read! - Kevin Williams, Amish Cook editor

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Cindy Woodsmall said…

    Hi, Kevin,

    I'd love to be a part of your blog roll.

    I really enjoy the info, balance, and eclectic, yet Amish-centered, posts on your blog.

    Peace,
    CW

     

Post a Comment

<< Home