Hidden Destiny

Friday, February 02, 2007

I've been tagged

My friend Meg tagged me, so I'm to name six weird things about me and then tag six people. Okay, I'll play, but just remember Meg, I'm the one who owns the Ungame, girl, and pay backs are right around the corner!!

1.) I love driving my van, but I avoid having to put gas in it--and I almost never do:-)
2.) Even with gift certificates in hand, I hate shopping.
3.)I'd rather scrub a shower than talk on the phone.
4.)I like straightening the house and putting things away, but I rarely remember where I put them (this a personal favorite of my eldest son who buys things and then can't find them because he set it on the counter and I put it away)
5.)On Christmas presents, I never wrote from Santa when the children were young, but now that everyone is past that age, I put from Santa on all the packages.
6.) I wait until the house is empty to rock the house with singing, mumbling about plotlines, or venting and I'm thankful the dog can't repeat what he heard.

Can Rachel , Ane, Dee, Cheryl, and Christy come out to play? Please, please, please.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    I am so with you on the gas thing. I absolutely hate pumping gas. I'm perfectly capable, but I'll let it run almost dry before I'll go to the trouble. Fortunately, my husband usually keeps an eye on the gas gauge and takes care of it.

    I'm also with you on the thing about mumbling about plot lines, etc. Only the cats know my most insane ramblings, and they can't talk. As far as I know.

    Now you've got me a little bit worried about the Ungame....

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uh, yep, you should be worried, my friend, you should be worried. Mwahahahaha.

    That was my evil laugh, not me crying;-)

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Rachel Hauck said…

    Okay, I'll play!

    Rachel

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Cheryl Wyatt said…

    Oh what FUN! Okay, I put these in my blog but I'm putting them here too for your viewing entertainment. LOL!

    1. I am allergic to Guinea Pigs
    2. I love high powered machine guns and Harley Davidsons
    3. I'd rather have a salad than ice cream but you wouldn't know it by looking at me
    4. I will love you forever if you send me a box of Pecan Spinwheels
    5. I wanted to be a professional race car driver when I grew up, and won every drag race I ever entered.
    6. I have a phobia of popsicle sticks.

    Squirrel

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Cindy Woodsmall said…

    Oh, wow, Cheryl, those are fantastic! I knew you were interesting, but WOW!

    I'll come visit your blog.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Cindy Woodsmall said…

    Thanks for playing, Rachel!

    See you on your blog.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Christy LaShea said…

    Hi Cindy!
    Thanks for the tag, but Lindi got me before you did. I did play, although you really may be scared off by my weird ways!
    www.christylashea.blogspot.com

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW, you must really hate talking on the phone...lol I am like that with grocery shopping. I HATE it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home